1. Camp Gulf RV Park Miramar Beach, FL – This RV park is located right on the beach! It contains picnic tables on the beach, a pool with a water slide, and more! Additionally, the park is located only 10 minutes away from Destin, Florida.
2. North Landing Beach Virginia Beach, VA – In addition to being on the beach, this camp site is located right next to wildlife sanctuaries. It includes a private beach, a pool in the summer, kayaking, crabbing, lawn games, and more.
3. Beverly Beach Camptown RV Resort Flagler Beach, FL – This RV park contains over 1,500 feet of beach access and sits directly along the beach. The park is located almost dead center between St. Augustine, 32 miles to the north, and Daytona Beach, 30 miles to the south. So, the area is full of activities and things to do.
4. Myrtle Beach Travel Park Myrtle Beach, SC – This large, 1,000 site park has over 1/2 mile of beach access in addition to a pool, water play park, evening concerts, kayak rentals, and other activities as well.
5. Camp Hatteras RV Resort and Company Rodanthe, NC – Located right in the Outer Banks of North Carolina, this park is 1,000 feet from the beach on either side and includes amenities such as a clubhouse with a kitchen, mini golf, three swimming pools, a fully stocked convenient store, and more.
6. Sunshine Key RV Resort & Marina Ohio Key, FL – Right in the Florida Keys, this beachside park contains beach access, onsite Key Boat Tours, kayak, paddle board, and bike rentals, snorkeling tours, a store, fishing charters, and more.
7. Smith Point County Park Fire Island, NY – Far from the hustle and bustle of New York City, this park contains oceanfront sites as well as amenities including scuba diving, fishing, and more!
8. Holiday Trav-L-Park Resort Emerald Isle, NC – This camp site is located right on the Crystal Coast of North Carolina. Amenities include Cable TV, free WiFi, and community events, such as live music, as well as additional services, such as propane refills and boat and camper storage, which come with a fee.
9. Assateague Island State Park Berlin, Maryland – Positioned right on the beach, overlooking dunes, this park is known for its landscapes. It is also uniquely knows for the wild horses that walk freely through the campsite as well as its abundance of birds.
10. Blue Water Key RV Resort Key West, FL – We are ending this list with this luxury RV resort located right in Key West, Florida. Though not located directly on the beach, it is located right on the water, directly on the crossroads of the Atlantic Ocean and Gulf of Mexico. Amenities such tiki huts, a fresh water pool, High Speed WiFi, HD Cable, private docs, a dog park, and more make this a great place to splurge.
These are just some of the many RV parks located along the beaches of the East Coast waiting for you to enjoy. For more information go to https://rvforamerica.com.